Archive for the ‘Events’ Category
Posted February 11, 2009on:
WATBlog Panel on Entrepreneurship In Digital Media – Opportunities & Challenges is being organised at NMIMS College in Mumbai on 20th February, 2009. This is in association with the Ecell of NMIMS University
The panelists are:
1. Alok Kejriwal – CEO Games2win.com
2. Beerud Seth – Co-founder & CEO of Webaroo
3. Mahesh Murthy – Founder and CEO of Pinstorm
4. Sameer Guglani – Founder – Morpheus Ventures
They aim to answer the following questions via the panel:
1. Digital Media In India – What are the ripe opportunities?
2. Digital Media In India – What are the big challenges?
3. What it takes to build a scalable digital media company?
4. What skill sets are required to build a great team for a digital media company?
5. Role of Investors/Mentors & Funding
6. Future growth prospects and Advice to aspiring & Existing entrepreneurs
The panel would be followed by a Mixer and Dinner.
There are limited seat so Register NOW!