Posts Tagged ‘Google Adsense’
Sharing you a movie to easily generate the ad sense code.
If you thing that putting a add in site or blog in any direction is quite sufficient to receive good amount of money form adds. Then you are wrong.
Sharing you some useful tips to get more click on your adds
In order to prevent user confusion, Don’t add Google ads or search boxes to be published on websites that also contain other ads or services formatted to use the same layout and colors as the Google ads or search boxes on that site.
What not to do
- May not encourage users to click the Google ads by using phrases such as “click the ads,” “support us,” “visit these links,” or other similar language
- May not direct user attention to the ads via arrows or other graphical gimmicks
- May not place misleading images alongside individual ads
- May not promote sites displaying ads through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites
- May not compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior
- May not place misleading labels above Google ad units – for instance, ads may be labeled “Sponsored Links” but not “Favorite Sites”
- Sites showing Google ads should be easy for users to navigate and should not contain excessive pop-ups.