Posts Tagged ‘google chrome’
To run these samples you need a recent trunk build or the Chrome dev channel release.
Google Mail Checker
Displays a toolbar button that shows how many messages are in your Google Mail inbox.
Subscribe in Feed Reader
Adds a button to the URL bar when a page has a feed that can be subscribed to. Clicking the button takes you to subscribe to a feed.
Shows the current status of the Chromium Build Bot.
Google Chrome launch has a new beta
What Google claim about his new beta version. it’s 25% faster on our V8 benchmark and 35% faster on the Sunspider benchmark than the current stable channel version and almost twice as fast when compared to our original beta version.
Google Chrome is a browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
- Web search. Web history. Address bar. Suggestions as you type. One unified box serves all your browsing needs.
- Every time you open a new tab, you’ll see a visual sampling of your most visited sites, most used search engines, and recently bookmarked pages and closed tabs.
- Use web apps without opening your browser. Application shortcuts can directly load your favorite online apps.
- You can drag tabs out of the browser to create new windows, gather multiple tabs into one window or arrange your tabs however you wish — quickly and easily.
- Every tab you’re using is run independently in the browser, so if one app crashes it won’t take anything else down.
- Don’t want pages you visit to show up in your web history? Choose incognito mode for private browsing.
- Google Chrome warns you if you’re about to visit a suspected phishing, malware or otherwise unsafe website.
- Want to bookmark a web page? Just click the star icon at the left edge of the address bar and you’re done.
- When you switch to Google Chrome, you can pick up where you left off with all the bookmarks and passwords from your existing browser.
- No intrusive download manager; you see your download’s status at the bottom of your current window.