Posts Tagged ‘SEO’
Download & Installation Instructions:
- You have to be using Firefox to get this to work. If you have not yet used Firefox go download Firefox, and then come back to this page using Firefox as your web browser.
1. Produce Remarkable, Attention Grabbing Content
Everything starts with remarkable content i.e. content worth remarking on and linking to. Do you have unique, timely content? Does you content solve a problem? Does you content provide a new insight? Does you content spark controversy? Does you content start – or contribute to – a conversation?
If your content can’t be crawled, you won’t rank. Ensure your site is easily accessible to both humans and search engine spiders.
3. Build Links
Google’s algorithm is heavily weighted towards links. Beg, buy, or earn links, and rankings follow. Get your keywords into the link text. Building links also means building relationships with people. Spend a lot of time doing this, especially in the early stages.
4. Title Tag
It is debatable how much ranking value the title tag has, both it definitely has click-thru value. Your listing fights for attention with all the other links on page. What will make people click your link?
Learn the lessons of Adwords. Match your title tag to the keyword query. Solve a users problem. Arouse curiosity.
5. On-Page Content
Forget endless on-page tweaking. Largely a waste of time. Instead, keep a few keyword phrases in mind when writing. Use semantic variations of your terms in order to help catch long tail terms. Link your page to related pages, using keyword terms in the link.
* · What is SEO?
* · What is Google PR as shown on Google toolbar?
* · What is key word density?
* · What is Web Analytics?
* · What is the numeric range of PR shown on Google Toolbar?
* · Is Frame based website recommended for SEO?
* · Where do you think the SEO industry is headed?
* · What SEO tools do you regularly use
* · What SEO areas are you weak and strong in, and give examples of both?
* · Do you currently do SEO on your own sites and give me some examples. Do you operate any blogs? Do you currently do any freelance work and do you plan on continuing it
* · In Google, how do you find the backward links for a webpage?
* · List 3 important directories.
* · List 3 important online Press Release sites.
* · List 3 important article sites.
* · What are the advantages of SEO?
* · What kind of strategies do you normally implement for backlinks? What do you think about link buying, link bait, and other specific backlink strategies
* · What are the disadvantes of SEO?
* · What areas do you think are currently the most important in organically ranking a site?
* · List 5 important website parameters for onsite SEO?
* · What is the difference between direct and indirect link?
* · What is the recommended length (in characters) of the Title and the Description tags?
* · What do you mean by SERPs?
* · What do you mean by keyword proximity?
* · What do you mean by keyword stemming?
* · What do you mean by cloaking?
* · What are the different ways of link building?
* · How do you optimize dynamic web pages?
* · What is Mod_Rewrite module?
* · How you can target seo as country wise
* · How can we relate bookmarking site as an sep prospectus