Archive for the ‘Search Engine Marketing Education’ Category
• From an analytics perspective, what is different between a user from organic search results vs. a type-in user?
• you distinguish the results of your search optimization work from a seasonal change in traffic patterns?
• What is Phrase Based Indexing and Retrieval and what roles does it play?
• What is Alexa ranking?
• What is Latent Semantic Analysis (LSI Indexing)?
• What do you think of using XML sitemaps?
• What is rss?
• What is pad file?
• Use of bookmarking sites
• Define viral marketing
• Do you have experience in extensive competitive analysis and what techniques do you use?
• Do you have experience in bid management tools, API tools, and click fraud issues?
• Do you have experience in email marketing, banner advertising, other types of media buys and other forms of online advertising?
• Are you familiar with A/B testing and multivariate testing?
• Are you familiar with enterprise web analytics and what packages are your familiar with?
• Are you familiar with any blackhat SEO techniques, search arbitrage, and affiliate marketing?
• What are your thoughts on the direction of Web 2.0 technologies with regards to SEO?
• Do you have experience in copywriting and can you provide some writing samples?
• Have you attended any search related conferences
* · What is SEO?
* · What is Google PR as shown on Google toolbar?
* · What is key word density?
* · What is Web Analytics?
* · What is the numeric range of PR shown on Google Toolbar?
* · Is Frame based website recommended for SEO?
* · Where do you think the SEO industry is headed?
* · What SEO tools do you regularly use
* · What SEO areas are you weak and strong in, and give examples of both?
* · Do you currently do SEO on your own sites and give me some examples. Do you operate any blogs? Do you currently do any freelance work and do you plan on continuing it
* · In Google, how do you find the backward links for a webpage?
* · List 3 important directories.
* · List 3 important online Press Release sites.
* · List 3 important article sites.
* · What are the advantages of SEO?
* · What kind of strategies do you normally implement for backlinks? What do you think about link buying, link bait, and other specific backlink strategies
* · What are the disadvantes of SEO?
* · What areas do you think are currently the most important in organically ranking a site?
* · List 5 important website parameters for onsite SEO?
* · What is the difference between direct and indirect link?
* · What is the recommended length (in characters) of the Title and the Description tags?
* · What do you mean by SERPs?
* · What do you mean by keyword proximity?
* · What do you mean by keyword stemming?
* · What do you mean by cloaking?
* · What are the different ways of link building?
* · How do you optimize dynamic web pages?
* · What is Mod_Rewrite module?
* · How you can target seo as country wise
* · How can we relate bookmarking site as an sep prospectus
SEMPO institute provides the search engine marketing training
SEMPO Institute, one of the few Search Engine Marketing training institutes recently announced its pilot for hybrid training at Bentley College. Under this pilot, SEMPO institute will complement its reputed Search Engine Marketing online training course with one-day
live instructor training.
SEMPO Institute collaborated with more than 35 of the leading professionals to meet the challenge of teaching Search Marketing. A group of seasoned search professionals peer-reviewed the online and self-paced courses to make sure you receive the best training available.
Also, the leading search engines, Google, Yahoo and Microsoft, sponsor SEMPO and thus SEMPO Institute is able to tap into their knowledge. Infact, Microsoft announced an education alliance with SEMPO Institute, in which personnel from 20,000 affiliates of the MSN search engine will have access to SEMPO Institute’s online learning program.
List Of Courses Available for you.
For more details visit http://www.sempoinstitute.com/default.aspx