Archive for the ‘SEO’ Category
Download & Installation Instructions:
- You have to be using Firefox to get this to work. If you have not yet used Firefox go download Firefox, and then come back to this page using Firefox as your web browser.
* · What is SEO?
* · What is Google PR as shown on Google toolbar?
* · What is key word density?
* · What is Web Analytics?
* · What is the numeric range of PR shown on Google Toolbar?
* · Is Frame based website recommended for SEO?
* · Where do you think the SEO industry is headed?
* · What SEO tools do you regularly use
* · What SEO areas are you weak and strong in, and give examples of both?
* · Do you currently do SEO on your own sites and give me some examples. Do you operate any blogs? Do you currently do any freelance work and do you plan on continuing it
* · In Google, how do you find the backward links for a webpage?
* · List 3 important directories.
* · List 3 important online Press Release sites.
* · List 3 important article sites.
* · What are the advantages of SEO?
* · What kind of strategies do you normally implement for backlinks? What do you think about link buying, link bait, and other specific backlink strategies
* · What are the disadvantes of SEO?
* · What areas do you think are currently the most important in organically ranking a site?
* · List 5 important website parameters for onsite SEO?
* · What is the difference between direct and indirect link?
* · What is the recommended length (in characters) of the Title and the Description tags?
* · What do you mean by SERPs?
* · What do you mean by keyword proximity?
* · What do you mean by keyword stemming?
* · What do you mean by cloaking?
* · What are the different ways of link building?
* · How do you optimize dynamic web pages?
* · What is Mod_Rewrite module?
* · How you can target seo as country wise
* · How can we relate bookmarking site as an sep prospectus
SEO is one of the most effective things you can do online, getting your web site optimized in such a way that the search engines will reward you by basically sending traffic your way. SEO is not really that simple, but the bottom line is, if your page is optimized both on page and off, you generally get higher natural search engine rankings, which leads to traffic for you.